The Nationwide STOMP out Bullying campaign starts tomorrow! Wear blue every Monday in October to bring awareness to stop bullying! Below is a list of our weekly themes:
1. October 4th-8th: Make a new friend!
2. October 11th-15th: STAND UP for Others!
3. October 18th-22nd: Huskies are united!
4. October 25th-29th: Be Brave and talk to your Peers
Red Ribbon week is the last week of October, but here are the daily themes:
- Monday - Drug Free Looks Like Me!
- Hughes Pride - Wear Blue!
- Tuesday - Too bright for drugs!
- Wear Neon!
- Wednesday - My Future is Healthy and Bright!
- Wear College and Trade School attire or colors!
- Thursday - Follow Your Dreams…
- Pajama Day!
- Friday - Scare Away Drugs
- Wear Red!
It’s going to be a great month!
Hughes Elementary School